Friday, June 11, 2010

Response to my amazing friends (and my amazing sister ;-))

Thank you everyone for your comments!  Nanna, I love you, thank you for Jed's email, that was fun to read.  Margrette and Sarah: you guys make me feel loved!  ;-)  Really!  It's amazing and my feet hurt so, so bad!  But we've been amazing places!  We've already been to the Sultan Ahmet district, which is where the Aya Sofya (Hagia Sophia), the Blue Mosque, the Cistern, and Theodosius's obelisk (which I didn't much care about, really), the spice bazaar (for a few minutes), the Istiklal Caddesi in Taksim (a district of Istanbul) and a TON of amazing shops, sculptures, RESAURANTS, etc... :-)  Anyway, I'll see what I can do to fill you guys in asap on what all has happened since the flight... :-)  MUAH! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha wow you sound even more busier!! ;-) Well, just keep us updated if you're not too, too tired dear! =) Was the Aya Sofya just as spectacular as we heard it was? Could you really have fit 5 of the St. Nektarios church buildings inside of it? Love you!!
Margrette

Mom said...

I asked Bonnie (poodle)if she missed you and she said, "Y-e-s" kinda dreamlike! On the more serious side, I am working hard to change her chosen spot to consistently in the woods. Glad to read your blog and know you are having a great time seeing so much! Hannah is doing something amazing for her involving chewing gum. We love you, and miss you...Mom

Nanna said...

Hey Bx,

Guess what it is that i do w/ gum.

"I made you for a purpose... guess what it is!"
~Ken Davis

you can guess(or ask what it is) in your next post! It's very exciting!
~Nanna

Nanna said...

btw, i'm sorry your feet hurt, and i love u!